When a sponsored project is finished (the Principal Investigator has completed the project), the award record must be updated in MyFunding to ‘Complete’ (Close) the record. Only a Specialist in the Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) can perform this function on an award record in MyFunding.
To notify OSP that an award record needs to be moved to a ‘Completed’ state, please follow the below steps:
1. Log into MyFunding at: www.peris.pitt.edu
2. Click on the ‘Awards’ Tab on the top of the screen:
What Happens Next?
1. The Specialist will receive an email notification from MyFunding alerting them to the ‘Comment’ placed in the record.
2. The Specialist will update the record using the ‘Completed’ activity.
3. The record will move to a ‘Completed’ state and will no longer be available to be modified. The record will be viewable as read only.