The goals for this integrated electronic research management solution are to:
- reduce administrative burden for faculty
- increase efficiency
- enhance transparency to researchers and administrators
- integrate the University’s research operations
- create a user-friendly system
- promote sustainability through electronic processes
This integrated electronic research management solution also addresses two of the goals for the 2016 Plan for Pitt.
- Facilitating research of impact
- Building foundational strength
With the help of Huron Research Suite® Portal, a division of Huron Consulting Group, this project will be executed in three phases.