Can I Change the Specialist on an Award Record in MyFunding?

with No Comments

Changing the Specialist on a MyFunding award record has many ramifications that may negatively impact an award record or notification if done incorrectly. Therefore to request the change please contact the current Specialist listed on the award record or the PERIS™ team at

Share This: