Corrupted PDF files uploaded in MyFunding with the SF-424 can cause validation errors. Please see the below tips to ensure that corrupted files are not uploaded:
• Verify that all PDF attachments can be opened in Adobe before uploading the files in MyFunding
• Check the document name for accuracy
(For example, do not name the document “biosketch.doc.doc.pdf”)
• If the origin of the document is unknown, resave the file as a PDF (see Figure 1)
• Upload flattened versions of the document by following these steps:
1. Open document, select File, and Print.
2. For Printer, select Adobe PDF (see Figure 1)
3. Select Print and re-save document
If an error is received after the above tips are applied, please contact the PERISTM team at email@example.com (see Figures 2 and 3 for example error notices).